Right now I would rather do almost anything other than study. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy learning. But one of the reasons I'm a surgeon is that I enjoy working with my hands much more than reading and memorizing facts (especially facts about immunology, cancer staging, tumor biology, etc.) In real life, I can look that stuff up if I need to!
But Wikipedia, Google, and Up-to-date are not allowed for the 300+question, 8 hour long American Board of Surgery Qualifying Examination that I will be taking this Thursday. So for the past few weeks I've been trying to review/remember everything I learned over the past five years...and I'm getting restless. I'd much rather be operating (even draining an abscess would be better than this)!
3 more days.
1 comment:
hang in there tab...we are almost there. i'll be channeling you on thursday, wishing you were sitting next to me as we suffer through the same test thousands of miles apart!
Post a Comment