Today we took a trip to the Busch Gardens theme park with J, C, P, and H. Lots of fun...but, while L and I were feeding the kids lunch on a bench, I got a text from my friend S saying "FYI-board results are posted on the abs website." WHAT? Already!!!! Thanks to my iPhone, with a bit of anxiety and trembling I checked it out right there- and I PASSED, yay! What a relief! I immediately put myself on the list to take oral boards in November in Philadelphia and got a "tentative assignment." That means I should get a spot and be able to take them before we leave for Africa. That's a relief...especially since I was so disappointed to be wait-listed for the October oral boards. Now, I need to prepare for the next step of testing...and I think the oral boards will be much more terrifying. : (
No comments:
Post a Comment