A friend of mine is often woken up early in the morning to the sounds of a man yelling about garbage cans. He lovingly refers to him as YellingMan. I would like to propose a trade to him. I will take his YellingMan and he can have our FeedbackMan. I call him FeedbackMan because his loudspeaker broadcasts mostly feedback. I have a clip that you can listen to if you dare. It is not unusual around here to have people with loudspeakers on carts rolling around the city broadcasting who knows what. Or for them to broadcast music or preaching loudly late into the night. However, it does seem odd that someone would broadcast mostly feedback. It usually starts up about dark and continues until the three or four in the morning. It doesn't happen every night, but it does happen at least once a week. In the recording you can hear crickets and people walking around and talking. But over all of that, you can hear the FeedbackMan talking, then only feedback, then talking, and then only feedback. It is strange to me that he allows so much feedback. I wonder why.
A link to the Audio file heredownload the file and play it in your favorite audio player.
No comments:
Post a Comment