Monday, November 25, 2013

Introducing Baby Nawal

Nope...its not  what you think. Baby Nawal is not a baby...its our current brand of laundry detergent. We like it- not because our clothes are nice and clean (although they are), but because whenever we need a good laugh we just have to go into our storage/laundry room and read the detergent label. For your enjoyment and entertainment... read on:
Nawal is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “gift”, “blessing”, “bestowal”...not sure why they picked it for detergent. Maybe there is a famous baby named Nawal?  We have also seen "Welcome Obama" brand laundry detergent.
the auxiliaries and international-standard spicery...LOL
inon-hydronium exterior active agent. cool. whatever that is.
beware of the children and the bespattering of you eyes

adhibition? rigidulous? .I have no idea what any of this paragraph is trying to say.
funny thing is...this English is probably better than my Hausa

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious, I love it!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Sharilyn said...

This makes me happy.

Unknown said...

Our favorite is "Miss Bimbo".